Pam got the boys a golf cart raft for our pool, but they prefer using it as a comfy couch to watch TV.
We put up temporary gates on our deck this summer so Cooper could run free a little bit outside. He doesn't know it, but Invisible Fence is being installed as I type this. He will soon have access to the entire backyard! He'll be in heaven.
I purchased a box of six kids' fanny packs - one for each of the grandkids - so they can carry treats around and tell Cooper to "sit" and reward him for not jumping on them. Of course, Roman was not going to be left out of this deal.
I took Dean and Gavin to the Hudson Library. We got there a half hour before the doors opened and had to hang out.
The Lebanese Festival at Our Lady of the Cedars of Mount Lebanon Maronite Church (that's a mouthful) is always the first full weekend in August.
I was so impressed that Dean put this Lego boat and raft together without any help from me. It had 188 pieces!
Marina started 1st Grade a few weeks ago! As they all drove her to school drop-off, Katherine and Josh did not know that, in Ezra's mind, he was also going to school. He cried and cried and cried when he found out that he wasn't getting out of the car with Marina.
I'm not sure what's going on in this photo, but my guess is that Gavin is imitating Heidi scolding him.
Our boxwood hedges developed a blight and had to all be removed. So sad. We had them in four places.
Daniel & Heidi got away for their 10th anniversary at Nemacolin Resort in Pennsylvania. I watched Dean & Gavin, and Heidi's mom watched Noah.
Their patience was rewarded. We came back home with 19 books to read.
Marina and Ezra spent time in their little pool on the deck.
Reese loves playing with Duplos at our house. One day we made the longest train ever.
This was my dinner: Kibbee with homemade yogurt and pita, spinach fatayer, vegetarian green beans, and rice. I only get this stuff once a year.
We know Noah has some Lebanese genes. He chowed down on the Chicken & Rice platter.
Then I spent $100 on pastries to take home. It was a fundraiser after all.
Fun in the summer sun at Headlands Beach.





.jpeg)


No comments:
Post a Comment