Up until last Thursday, we weren't sure we were going on this trip. Thankfully, Don's neurologist said he didn't see any reason he shouldn't be able to travel thousands of miles by plane and then cycle hundreds of miles, too. Woo Hoo! We leave tomorrow.
The Croatia trip is actually one of VBT's more challenging trips due to elevation changes (1,000 - 2,000 ft. elevation gains). But I don't think it will be much worse than Tuscany or Greece. We ordered e-bikes.
We get a day off in the middle of the trip to spend some time island hopping (from Brač to Hvar) on a private boat. If the water is too choppy, we will have to travel by large car ferries. Bring out the popcorn buckets! I'd better pack some Dramamine.
I will be blogging day by day as usual, so stay posted!
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment