8/26/26

All the Little Things Part 1

I was looking through my camera roll for the summer and realized many little things happened that weren't big enough for a full blog post. So I'm going to combine them into two blog posts.


Don and I took Dean and Gavin to the Rubber Ducks game in downtown Akron. Our gym had a breast cancer fundraiser last fall, and I was the high bidder on four tickets.

Marina finished Kindergarten this year and is starting to read. I'm so excited!

We are letting Cooper sleep outside his crate in our room now. What's funny is he chose the same spot where Riley used to sleep - under the bench at the foot of our bed.

Cheers!

Peter and Kendall took Reese to the Chinese Lantern Festival at the Cleveland Zoo. Looks beautiful!

Cooper met some other Shelties when we went to the vet one day.

I ran into our kids' babysitter from years ago at Barnes & Noble. Tiffany used to live next door to us and was the best babysitter ever. She now has four boys of her own.

Ezra replaced his pacifier with fourteen toys and stuffed animals.

Carolyn's grandson, Duncan, came for a visit from California. He turned one while he was in town. Such a cutie!

Noah is learning to use power tools. First the weed wacker.

Gavin has become so confident in the pool this summer. Go Gavin!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment: