10/12/25

Blueberry Coffee Cake

 

I need to stop trying to make two or three recipes at a time. Whenever I do that, I mess something up. When I made this coffee cake, I left out the yogurt, which made it taste a little dry. But everyone enjoyed it, so it will be even better with all the ingredients.

Blueberry Coffee Cake

Ingredients:
3 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 t. vanilla
1/2 cup honey
10 T. butter, melted and cooled
1 t. salt
1/2 t. baking soda
2 t. baking powder
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup blueberries 

For the topping:
6 T. cold butter
1 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. salt
1/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup flour

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.

In a mixing bowl, combine honey, melted butter, yogurt, eggs, milk, and vanilla.

In a separate bowl, combine the baking soda, baking powder, salt, and flour.

Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.

Mix all the topping ingredients together in a bowl. Use your hands to make it crumbly.

Spread the batter into the baking dish and sprinkle blueberries on top.

Sprinkle topping over the whole thing.

Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the center is set.


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment