10/29/25

Blueberry and White Chocolate Scones

 

These scones taste amazing! I undercooked them, but the outer half of the circle was done enough to sample. I highly recommend trying this recipe. From Hope's Table by Hope Helmuth.

Blueberry and White Chocolate Scones

Ingredients:
2 cups flour
1/3 cup sugar, plus additional for sprinkling
1 T. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
6 T. cold butter, grated (I used a box grater)
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 to 3/4 cup heavy cream (I used the whole 3/4 cup)

Directions:
In a medium bowl, mix together flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.

Use your hands to cut the butter into the flour until coarse.

Add fruit and white chocolate chips.

Using your hands to mix, add cream 1/4 cup at a time until the mixture comes together and forms a ball.

Form the dough into a 7-inch circle and wrap in plastic wrap.

Refrigerate until stiff (about an hour).

Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut into 8 wedges.

Place scones on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.

Sprinkle with additional sugar.

Bake at 400 F. for 15-18 minutes, or until starting to brown.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment