Kendall sent me this photo over the weekend. Their flight to Texas was canceled because of high winds so they had an extra day at home. They were going to come over to our house to watch the Browns game but Don wasn't feeling well and they didn't want to catch anything before their trip which was to take place the following day. I know that was a long run-on sentence.
I love this picture for multiple reasons:
1. I love how Lucy sits on top of chairs and couches like a cat and watches life go by outside the window when no one throws the ball for her.
2. I love that Lucy is lying on top of the Australian Shepherd blanket I made for her. Or did I make it for Peter?
3. I love how cozy this corner of their house looks. Kendall is such a good decorator.
4. I love that Peter is reading a book.
5. I love that Kendall took the picture and thought to send it to me.



No comments:
Post a Comment