4/26/23

Ashland Property Re-Do

 

Ashland carpet squares (before)

Our Ashland property was the second house Don updated. I'm losing track, but I think it was finished in 2014. Back then we did not think to take "before" photos. The only ones Don took were before and after he installed his first wood floor. Also back then, Don didn't gut kitchens and bathrooms the way he does now.

Ashland wood floor (After)



Renters have inhabited the apartment from the time Don finished it until this year. When the current renter moved out, Don was chomping at the bit to redo the place. There was a lot to be done, but he worked diligently week after week. I helped paint and I cleaned, as always. He handed over the keys to the new renters this afternoon. Here is what it looks like now:


The kitchen (Don built the pantry straight ahead from scratch)

The first-floor bathroom.


The living room.

The dining room.


The upstairs bathroom.



The upstairs bedrooms and hallway.

Don's next project begins shortly - a house that our niece Elizabeth will own - hopefully by the end of the year. Stay tuned for the before and after photos of that!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment