4/11/22

Lucy Endorses My Pillow

 

I still haven't done a blog post on Seed to Table which the girls and I stopped at while in Naples last month. In the back corner of this establishment, there is actually a My Pillow storefront. I told the girls that Don absolutely loves his My Pillow, and he can barely live without it. Celeste said that Thom has one too, so we posed with the My Pillow owner, Mike Lindell (it was just a lifesize cut out). We got a big laugh out of this.

I didn't remember Nancy admitting that she had a My Pillow at home, but a few days after we returned from our trip, she texted the group with this photo and a caption, "What's not to love?"

The kicker came when Friday night, Peter and Kendall told us that Lucy has overtaken Peter's My Pillow at home. She loves it so much that Peter gets pushed aside at night. This photo was taken after Kendall told Lucy that it was bedtime.

Lucy says, "I love My Pillow...even if it belongs to Peter."
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment