11/2/20

Queso Baked Nachos

 

Don and I went to Daniel and Heidi's house on Sunday afternoon to watch the Browns game. I mainly watched Dean! During halftime, Don helped Daniel install a new dining room light, Heidi nursed Dean, and I made these Queso Baked Nachos. I found the recipe in a Taste of Home magazine. A great appetizer for a Sunday afternoon football game.


Queso Baked Nachos

1 lb. ground beef

1 envelope taco seasoning

3/4 cup water

1 package of tortilla chips

1 cup refried beans

1 jar queso dip

2 plum tomatoes, chopped (I forgot these)

1/4 cup minced fresh chives, optional garnish

sour cream on the side

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet, cook and crumble the beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, until thickened, 5 minutes; stir occasionally.

2. In an ungreased 13 x 9 pan, layer a third of each of the following: chips, refried beans, beef mixture, queso dip. Repeat layers twice.

3. Bake uncovered until heated through, 10-15 minutes. Top with tomatoes and chives; serve immediately with sour cream on the side.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment