Did you know that you can stay overnight in a treehouse less than two hours from here? And it's a luxury treehouse with a bathroom, TV, jacuzzi, and fireplace? How cool is that! Peter and Kendall stayed Friday and Saturday night in the Wild Cherry Treehouse at Pine Cove Lodging in Millersburg, Ohio.
Pine Cove is one of a number of places you can lodge right in the heart of Amish Country in Holmes County.
I think this would be a fantastic way to spend the weekend with your spouse, a sister :) or a group of friends. I can't believe I didn't know about this until now.
There's lots of great shopping and Amish cooking nearby. This would be the perfect time to visit because of the changing colors of the trees. I looked, and they are all booked up until December.
Sign me up!


I'm in!
ReplyDeleteI accept! Let's go!!
ReplyDelete