10/28/20

A Green Thumb After All

 I have to brag a little bit here.

As you can see from these photos, I have six plants in my house and they are all alive!

Some of them have been alive in my house for over a year.
I have to thank Kendall for getting me started. She encouraged me to just start with one plant and see how it goes. After that plant stayed alive for several months, I added another. 

A tropical plant I picked up at Trader Joe's. 

This one is from Petitti's.

Another one from Petitti's.

I just purchased this Monstera plant from Heinen's a couple of weeks ago.

This cactus came from Trader Joe's.

Heidi gave me the "Best Grandma Ever" plant.

I don't think I will become a full-fledged plant lady, but so far, I am enjoying taking care of my fleet.

Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment: