10/3/18

Pam's Roasted Potatoes

These easy and very tasty potatoes are one of Pam's favorites. She sent me a copy of her recipe which had no measurements or quantities: Cut up potatoes; pour in olive oil; cut up one whole onion; sprinkle seasonings; bake at 400 degrees.

So as I was making it, I wrote down more details. This is a great recipe to have in your back pocket. Goes with everything.

Pam's Roasted Potatoes

4 large potatoes (Yukon Gold or Russet), cut into medium-sized chunks (I didn't peel mine)
3 T. olive oil
1 large onion, cut into chunks
1 t. garlic powder
1 t. parsley flakes
2 t. seasoned salt (like Lawry's)
1/2 t. paprika
1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese (I used shredded)

1. Place potatoes in a dutch oven or large oven-proof pan.
2. Drizzle olive oil on potatoes.
3. Add onion.
4. Add seasonings.
5. Using a large spoon, stir everything together. Coating all with oil.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for around an hour (mine took about 45 minutes).
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment