4/2/18

Totchos

Here is a recipe for your next party - Tater Tot Nachos - AKA Totchos!

Sheri, from my church Life Group, brought Totchos as an appetizer in March. They didn't last long. Everyone loved them.

So I decided to make them for fun tonight. They are heavy on dairy products, so I had to eat around the fringes. Still good.

Totchos

1 32-ounce bag of frozen Ore-Ida Tater Tots
1 cup sour cream
1 cup Ranch salad dressing
6 slices cooked bacon (I used ready-cooked bacon)
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spread Tater Tots on parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a single layer. Bake according to package directions.

Meanwhile, mix sour cream and Ranch dressing together in a small bowl. Cook bacon.

When Tater Tots are done, spread the sour cream mixture over the top, sprinkle with bacon and sprinkle with cheese. Put back in the oven for 2-3 minutes until cheese begins to melt.

Serve immediately.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment