9/5/17

Fair Scare

We went to the Geauga County Fair on Sunday with Daniel and Heidi. While we were walking around, we were reminiscing about the year when Daniel was four and Don thought it would be a good idea to take him into the fun house.

Does this child look like he wants to go into the fun house?

No, but Don wasn't taking that for an answer!

I think this is one of the funniest photos I've ever taken.
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. That made me laugh out loud... poor Daniel :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Daniel is scarred for life like I am because our father forced me to ride a roller coaster when I just knew I was going to die! I remember it like it was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom forced Stephanie to ride the swings at the fair. I never saw her so afraid. After the ride she proceeded to get sick. She has never ridden another ride :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thankfully I'm not traumatized from that day! I don't remember this happening but I'll never forget the photo!

    ReplyDelete