I feel so much better since I dumped the contents of my brain onto a lined pad of paper. Now I don't have to try to remember it any more. It is all here in black and white.
I made a list of every errand I need to run, every project I need to complete, every loose idea I have, and everything I need to do on my computer. I guess it is sort of a master to do list. It is many pages long.
Now all I have to do is enter my brain dump into Wunderlist. I'll prioritize the list and sort it into errands, projects, computer work, etc.
Having all these things out of my brain is going to help me sleep better tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Your house has a powder room? Let's compare lists and see which one is longer!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! That's what we call our first floor bathroom.
Delete...and what do the letters on the left margin mean? I have to know!
ReplyDeleteP = project (something that takes more than 30 min.)
ReplyDeleteC = something I need to do on my computer
E = errand
T= task (something that takes less than 30 min.)