6/10/15

CAVS in the Championship


I don't watch sports on TV...usually. But when it gets this exiting, I'm all in (at least until 11:00). On Sunday, I went to bed just when the game went into overtime. It was partly because I was tired and partly because it was too stressful for me. I found out the next day on Facebook who the winner was.

On Tuesday, I went to bed at 11:00 when the Cavs went from a 20 point lead to about a 2 point lead. When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I asked Don was - who won? Then I looked at Facebook and saw everyone's posts about the game.

My friend Lisa Johnson was hysterical. Here are her posts from throughout the night:

I'm All In!

I'M HYPERVENTILATING!

I AM STRESSED!

SWEATING...

ABOUT TO SCREAM!

OH MYLANTA ...

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!

27 SECONDS...

18 SECONDS...

LALALALALALA-BRON!

WHOOPIE!!!!!!!

DID I MENTION, I'M ALL IN!!!!!

I think that about sums up the game.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment