7/7/14

Wedding Countdown



There are  twenty-six days until the wedding. I'm not counting. I just looked at the Target wedding registry, and the number was right there on the top of the page.

This doesn't mean we are getting all bent out of shape. Katherine and I have learned the fine art of "not thinking about it." She likes thinking about her honeymoon instead. That's when she and Josh will have eight days of nothing to think about. Heaven for them, I'm sure.

The two things I am most concerned about (a thunderstorm and a heat wave) are completely out of my control. Everything else will fall into place, and if there are any hiccups, we'll just hold our breath until they go away.

Truly, weddings should not be this complicated. That's why we are ignoring the complication of it all. Don is an expert at this sort of thing. I bet he doesn't know how many days there are until the wedding.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment