7/10/14

Project Get Healthy: Month Twelve



I finally found something that is working for me. My friend Crystal and I made a bet. The person with the most points by September 2 has to buy the other a Fitbit.

We can earn up to two points each day: one point if we eat five servings of  fruits and vegetables and one point if we exercise at least 30 minutes that day. This is day 16 and I have 30 points. I'm not sure where Crystal is.

Getting 30 minutes of exercise each day has not been a problem at all. Eating five servings of  fruits and vegetables takes some thinking. I didn't realize how little I was eating in this area until I had to concentrate on it.

The good thing is, if you eat five servings of fruits and vegetables a day, you don't have room for extra fluff. It keeps me from snacking because I know I won't have room for that next salad or apple.

I also like this because I don't worry about what else I eat. I'm just concentrating on getting the good stuff in. Next up, I think I will add one serving of fruits and vegetables a day to make it six. Pretty soon, I will squeeze out all the bad stuff.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment