4/24/26

Blogging Journey

This stack of 25 books is a record of my blog posts from June, 2010 to July 2024. I am behind on printing them because the company that I used to print these books went out of business in July of 2024. I found a new service to try, and I hope to be up to date soon.

According to Blogger Stats, I have 2,765 posts! 

When I first began blogging, I was much more prolific. Life has gotten busier in recent years, and I have gotten slower at keeping up with things. 

Once in a while, I will pick up one of these books and read through it. It makes me so glad I did this because the stories and photos in them are priceless. I just read one that had a photo of Daniel's bedroom door when he was in high school. He had taped all kinds of posters and pictures on the outside of his door. I sent him the post, and he said he can't believe we let him do that! He gets so mad at his boys when they tape things to the doors and walls. Ha Ha! 

The big question several people have asked me since we've gotten Cooper is, "Are you going to change the name of your blog to Life with Cooper?" I don't think I can! 


On the cover of each of these books is a different photo of Riley. Going forward, I can put a photo of Cooper on each book.

Even though Riley is no longer with us, I just can't change the name. In memory of Riley...the Life with Riley blog will go on.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment