2/2/25

Through the Decades

 

Since I turned 66 this year I decided to go through the photo archives and pick out one random picture for each decade of my life beginning at six. Here I am with a neighbor girl - Cheryl - playing outside in the summer.

At 16, I was a cheerleader for the Highland Park Bantams. 

When I was 26, I worked at Arthur Andersen where I met Don. This photo was taken at Niagra Falls with my friend Lisa. We were at a company party called "The Prom."

When I was 36, Peter was one year old. We spent a lot of time in the summers at Chagrin Valley Athletic Club swimming and hanging out with neighbors.

When I was 46, all my kids were in school, and I got a part-time job as the librarian at Valley Christian Academy. But here I am, on a sister's trip with Carolyn to Amish Country.

This is a very random photo - a selfie, I believe - taken on the balcony at Beaver Creek Lodge when I was 56.

And here I am, at 66, with four of my precious grandchildren, celebrating my birthday at Daniel and Heidi's house.

 My real birthday was spent in bed with the flu in Naples. I am just now recovering.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment