1/29/19

Stuff I Like

It's time for another edition of Stuff I Like!

I recently tried this Bai Antioxidant Cocofusion drink in the coconut-pineapple version. It took me three days to drink this bottle because I just wanted a few sips of it at a time. But I thought it was a wonderful little treat. The coconut and pineapple flavors are very mild, so even if you don't normally like those two tastes, you would probably still like this drink. Only 5 calories.

I was so tired of Bounce dryer sheets that I decided to try using dryer balls instead. I first tried some that were made out of plastic, but they made too much noise, and they didn't do a very good job of keeping static out of our clothes. Then I saw these wool dryer balls on the Grove Collaborative website along with a little bottle of Lavender essential oil. They work very well at keeping sheets from getting all tangled up, and the smell is fabulous. The balls look very large in the photo, but they are really only the size of a tennis ball.

I'm trying to drink more water, and I love this water bottle that my friend, Nancy, gave me for Christmas a few years ago. It has eight rings that sit in ridges around the bottle. Each time you drink a bottle, you slide a ring up to the top where there is a lip to keep it from sliding off. This way you can keep track of how much you are drinking. The bottle is 24 ounces, so I really only need to drink three of these a day - and right now that is a challenge!

You know I love my tea! I love PG tips because it is a straight black tea that tastes fabulous. The box of 80 tea bags costs $8. So much better than any other brand of black tea I've tried. Great for a morning pick-me-up!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment