I bought a case of canned salmon from Costco awhile ago, and I hadn't done anything with it. Every time I opened the pantry door it was staring me in the eye.
So I searched for an easy recipe to start using it up.
This salmon salad was simple to make and it really tastes great. I would use this as an appetizer at a party with some crackers or just for a quick lunch.
I doubled the original recipe that came from The Real Food Dietitians.
Salmon Salad
12 oz. canned salmon (2 6-ounce cans)
4 T. mayonnaise
1 stalk celery, chopped
1/4 onion, chopped
1/2 t. dried dill
1 squeeze of a lemon
salt and pepper to taste
Pour salmon into a colander to drain and flake with a fork.
Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
Serve with crackers, lettuce leaves or cucumber slices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow that looks delicious!
ReplyDelete