For the couples shower on Saturday, Heidi asked me to make some form of Rice Krispie Treat as one of the desserts. I decided to go for the heart design since it was for a wedding shower.
I made my standard Rice Krispie treat recipe:
6 cups Rice Krispies
6 cups mini marshmallows (one standard size bag)
5 T. butter
Melt butter and marshmallows in a large saucepan. Take the pan off of the heat and stir in the Rice Krispies.
After that, I melted some pink chocolate discs in my chocolate melter and dipped one corner of the heart and let them cool.
You could do this with any shape cookie cutter and color of chocolate. I wanted to drizzle some white across the pink, but that didn't happen.
The hardest part was keeping myself from eating all the leftovers!
Jon & Rachel - 29 more days (as of Saturday)!
Don and I were the only "old fogies" there. They had to invite us since it was at our house!
Daniel always wanted to be a butler.


No comments:
Post a Comment