It was fun to spend some time with the pups and see how their personalities are developing.
It's hard to leave Riley and Roman in the same room together. I haven't figured out if Roman just wants to play or if he is challenging Riley's male-hood when he barks and goes after him. Riley doesn't like it one bit, and he lets Roman know about it.
Lucy leaves Riley alone....except for the time he got too close to her food. Then I saw a side of Lucy that has probably not come out before. I wanted to put a sign on her that said, "Beware - Will kill to protect my food!"
While Roman was napping peacefully in his crate, I took Lucy out back to take a few photos. She was a very good girl.
She waited patiently for her reward.
Isn't she just so adorable!






No comments:
Post a Comment