Back when my children were small (25 years ago), I got up early in the morning to do a step workout video before they awoke. I loved doing step aerobics. I still have the step. It looks just like the photo above.
I got an idea today at PSC. One of our exercises in the second circuit was to step up and down for 30 seconds. It occurred to me that I could bring my step upstairs where I work at my desk. When I'm going to be sitting there working for a couple of hours, I can set a timer to go off every 15 minutes and step for a minute or two.
This will give me a little exercise in between sitting. Every little bit helps.
Although I was terrified to get on the scale this morning, I am happy to report that I lost 3 pounds!! The only explanation is that some of last week's effort carried over. I'll take it.
This week, I lost 3 pounds. Total pounds lost: 4.1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment