I didn't forget to weigh in yesterday. It was just that yesterday was Peter's birthday. So I am doing my Weigh in Wednesday post on Thursday this week.
I am pleased to report that I lost 2.5 pounds this week! You might say I cheated because I had a colonoscopy yesterday, and that tends to clean one out. But I say it was fair and square.
Here are three blogs that I have found to be helpful for getting good ideas for nutrition and exercise:
Organize Yourself Skinny has great ideas on how to keep yourself accountable and prepare ahead to keep on track.
Fit Foodie Finds has some easy healthy recipes and workout routines.
Kath Eats Read Food is written by a registered dietitian. She started blogging in 2006 when she set out to lose 30 pounds. She has some great videos and lots of information on good nutrition.
This week I lost 2.5 pounds. Total pounds lost: 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment