6/17/15

Weigh in Wednesday

I need to get serious folks. No more messing around. There's too much to lose, especially around my middle.

Every Wednesday, I'm going to weigh in. I won't tell you how much I weigh, but I will tell you how much the scale budged. It needs to budge downward - never upward. You are my accountability partners.

Also, each Wednesday, I will post a tip on how to work toward downward budging scales. Here is my first tip:

A couple of months ago, I purchased two small, plastic relish tray dishes at the Dollar Store. Today, I cut up vegetables and fruits I had on hand and put them on the pretty trays. These will be my go-to snacks for the next several days. They look so appetizing I won't be able to resist them.

This is the vegetable tray.

This is the fruit tray.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment