6/5/15

Boot Covers


Are you always struggling to find the perfect gift for the germaphobe in your life? Well look no further.

Carolyn has a stress fracture and has to have her foot in a boot for six weeks. I asked her if I could help in any way (make food? clean house? run errands?). She had all that covered.

What she really needed was something to put over her boot to keep germs from being tracked throughout the house. You can't take your boot off at the door.

Germs really bother Carolyn, so I said I would try to come up with something. She suggested using a pillowcase as a start.

I thought the pillowcase was too big, so I just made my own boot covers from scrap fabric I had on hand.

These boot covers are just like the shoe covers one wears in the operating room or when the service man comes to your door and slips them on over his shoes so as not to track dirt on the carpet -- only they are much larger to accommodate the boot.

I'm taking orders.
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Oh!!! Hooray!! This is the BEST gift ever from the SWEETEST sister in the world. I love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete