4/28/15

Clean and Delicious

I have to share a new website I found today while looking for quinoa recipes. I was searching for quinoa recipes because my doctor put me on the Mediterranean Diet to help me lose weight so that my blood sugar and cholesterol numbers will be better when I have to report back in July.

Dani Spies is the person behind the website Clean and Delicious. What I love about the website is the videos. I've been watching them off and on all day.

Dani shows you how to cook in a clean and healthy way with some really good recipes. Plus, she seems like a really nice person. She has some great ideas that I plan to implement into my routine. I especially like her suggestions to prepare vegetables for the week all at one time in her "Clean Eating - A Week of Food Prep" and "In the Pantry - A Week of Veggies" videos.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment