10/17/14

Fashion Consulting

Way back in March, I bid on a gift certificate at the CVCA auction. No one else bid on it, so I got it for the lowest price. It was a certificate for the services of Amanda from Simply Stand Out fashion consulting.

I finally got around to calling Amanda to use my certificate last week. We met at a Starbucks so she could find out what kind of clothing I like and what I was comfortable in. Then yesterday, she came to my house and put together over 50 outfits from the clothes I already own.

Before she arrived, I pulled everything out of my closet and put them in piles on the bed (tops, pants, jackets, vests, etc.). My jewelry came out too. With every outfit she assembled, she snapped a photo, then at the end, she sent them all to me on my phone.

One thing I realized by looking at the photos is that I can now get rid of half the clothes in my closet. I'm only keeping my favorite outfits.

Here are some of the outfits she put together:










Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment