Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Links to Good Stuff


I was looking through my bookmarks and thought I'd share links to three recipes I've saved over the past few months. I am sort of a bookmark maniac.

This one just appeared today. It is a recipe for BBQ Brisket from Rachel Hollis on her brand new Chic Site. Can't wait to try this recipe!

Another great looking recipe I want to try is Roasted Chicken with Tomatoes from Pamela Salzman's blog - Kitchen Matters & Recipes. I can read a recipe and imagine that it will be good, but when I see it prepared on a video, I can practically taste it!

How about some Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps that only take 15 minutes to prepare? I found this one on Kristin Porter's Iowa Girl Eats.

I'll be trying these three out in the next couple of weeks. All simple, all healthy, and all likely delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marianne - If you like the Korean beef wraps, look up a recipe for Bulgogi. It is a Korean dish that is easy to make and delicious. It is the most popular dish in Korea - Nikki

    ReplyDelete