Monday, June 5, 2017

I Graduated!

I had my own little graduation ceremony here at home tonight because I received my Certificate in Biblical Studies from Moody Bible Institute in the mail today. I just happened to have a cap in my kids' dress up box.


This certificate was hard earned over the past two years. Each class required a ton of reading and two tons of papers. I am proud to say that I graduated with a 4.0 GPA.

I took the following classes:

New Testament Literature I (focus on the Gospels)
New Testament Literature II (focus on Epistles & Hebrews)
Old Testament Literature I (focus on Old Testament narrative)
Old Testament and Theology  
Independent Study in the book of Hosea
Teaching Isaiah
Teaching Romans
Interpreting Scripture

There were many times when I thought to myself - I'm too old for this, or - what have I gotten myself into? But I kept on plugging, and now I feel a sense of accomplishment. I've been praying about how God will use all this effort somehow in my life. I know he will come up with some creative way.

6 comments: