Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Summer Play List


It seemed like summer until this morning again when I had to pull out my parka.

When will the warm weather stay?

In the meantime I am planning some fun things to do when the dog days are here and I'm complaining about how hot it is.

1. Pick strawberries at Patterson Fruit Farm when the berries are ripe.

2. Frequent the Farmer's Markets in Hudson  which opens June 3.

3. Invite my neighbors over for a Backyard BBQ.

4. Take in a movie at the Mayfield Road Drive-in.

5. Nap in the backyard hammock.

6. Have a water balloon fight with Don.

7. Clean the garage (I know - what fun is that)?

8. Listen to Brad Paisley or Rod Stewart with a picnic on the lawn at Blossom Music Center.

9. Take a stroll in downtown Chagrin Falls.

10. Roast marshmallows over the fire pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment