Monday, April 17, 2017

Blueberry Crisp

This is technically a dessert, but I made it for breakfast yesterday (since it was Easter).



This blueberry crisp comes from the book Bread & Wine by Shauna Niequist. It is a gluten-free recipe, so I could eat it! And let me tell you, it was sooooo good! I'll admit that other than two servings eaten by others, I ate the entire pan over the course of the day. Fortunately I had cut the recipe in half.

Blueberry Crisp

4 cups blueberries (or any other fruit - including frozen)
1 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup almond meal/flour
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 t. salt

Pour fruit in bottom of an 8 x 8 inch pan.
Mix rest of ingredients together in a medium bowl.
Pour mixture on top of fruit.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or longer if using frozen fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment