Saturday, April 29, 2017

Aunt Pam's Spaghetti Slaw

This is a recipe I sort of "stole" from Kendall . Here's what happened. For Kendall's bridal shower, all the guests were supposed to bring a recipe card with one of their favorite recipes to give to Kendall. Well, Aunt Pam's recipe card kind of floated through my house on the way to the shower, and I caught a glimpse of it and I made a photo copy of it! Sorry, but it looked so good.

I finally had a chance to try it out today because we had a little birthday celebration for Kendall. Unfortunately, I couldn't eat it because of the pasta, but everyone who tried it told me they loved it. I sent all the leftovers home with the guests.

It's a unique salad that is good for a picnic or potluck. Very simple...my kind of recipe...so that's why I stole it!

Aunt Pam was a little vague on the instructions, but I gathered what she meant.

Aunt Pam's Spaghetti Slaw

1 box spaghetti
1 bag slaw mix
Lots of celery salt
Chopped green onion
2 shredded carrots (I left these out because the slaw mix already had carrots in it)
1 jar Marzetti's Slaw Dressing
Salt & Pepper

Cook spaghetti per box instructions then toss with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate!

No comments:

Post a Comment