Friday, March 17, 2017

Punta Cana

The girls and I are off this Sunday on what seems to be our annual girls trip (our fourth in a row) not counting the one we took to Niagra-on-the-Lake in September.

This time, it is to an All-Inclusive resort in Punta Cana. I've never been to an All-Inclusive resort except for our honeymoon when we went to Caneel Bay in the Virgin Islands.

I cannot wait to hang out with these three crazy friends. I know one thing for sure is that we will be laughing our heads off every day.

So where is Punta Cana? It's not in Mexico. Even Don was stumped. It is in the Dominican Republic! On the coast. Weather is beautiful, as opposed to what we'll be leaving behind in Northeast Ohio.
It's a short trip - only four days - but we'll make the most of it.

I'm not taking my computer, so no blog posts for a few days unless I can schedule a couple before I go. I'll report in when I get back!

1 comment: