Thursday, March 30, 2017

Podcasts I'm Listening to Lately


Once in awhile I stumble upon new podcasts to listen to, so I thought I'd share a few that I am loving lately.


Sorta Awesome is a podcast for women who want to stay current with all things awesome in culture and media. Megan Teitz is the main host of the show, but she is joined by Rebekah Hoffer, Laura Tremaine, and Kelly Gordon. They all have great voices and insights.

Help Me Teach the Bible is a podcast in which Nancy Guthrie interviews Bible scholars on particular books of the Bible that they are very knowledgeable about. This podcast has been very informative and has helped me with my Certificate in Biblical Studies, which I am almost finished with!

The Simple Show is hosted by Tsh Oxenreider who has lived and traveled all over the world with her husband and four children. She covers topics such as travel, books and keeping life simple.

The Productive Woman is a podcast hosted by Laura McClellan, a wife, mother of five and a lawyer. She focuses on helping women focus on what matters in life by effectively using their time.

I also continue to listen to two of my current favorite podcasts that I've mentioned before: What Should I Read Next and The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey.

No comments:

Post a Comment