Sunday, March 26, 2017

Magnolia Story

Back in November, before my heart procedure, Pam gave me this book to read. I didn't read it until last week on the beach in Punta Cana, but I loved it! And I have never even seen a Fixer Upper show.

Guess what - I'm watching the Season 4 finale on Tuesday. And I have to figure out a way to watch all the other Seasons too.

This book made me fall in love with these two and their story.

Chip is a pretty crazy guy, and I would have had a heart attack a few times being married to him (selling their house without telling her...leaving the baby at home alone while she was out jogging), but Joanna seems to be able to handle him. It helps that he is adorable!

Highly recommend this read. I passed the book to Celeste and she read it before passing it along to Gretchen. Maybe it will make its way around to Nancy too.

2 comments:

  1. I love Chip and Joanna :) I watch their show all the time. By-the-way, I think Joanna mentioned she is part Lebanese - Nikki

    ReplyDelete