Monday, March 6, 2017

For Don

You won't read this today because you only read my blog posts in batches. It will probably be a week or so before you catch up.

But when you read it, I want you to know some reasons why I love you:

You are such a strong leader that I never feel lost.

No matter what I do or what I say, you always forgive me and carry on as if nothing had happened.

You know my needs and you let me be me. You don't try to mold me into someone I am not.

Our family is a high priority to you. You'll do anything for any one of us.

You are godly in your character, and courageous in all you do.

Who won't you lend a hand to?

You're brilliant, yet humble; full of energy, but know when to relax.

I'm so thankful that out of all the men in the world, God led me to you. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Don, for loving my sister so well!

    ReplyDelete