Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Some Places to Visit (Online)


I just cleaned out my bookmarks on Chrome and found some places I had meant to go back to. Thought I'd share a few today.

The Homes I Have Made is a Decorating/DIY website by Megan Deausterhaus, a military wife who has lived in six different homes in the past ten years. I'm re-doing Peter's bedroom, so this will help me with some makeover ideas.

UnFancy is a style blog emphasizing capsule wardrobes. I'm still trying to get my closet pared down. The problem is I keep buying more clothes!

Amy Lynn Andrews  Writes a weekly newsletter with all kinds of technical information on blogging and things related to owning an online business. She wrote a great article on writing and publishing an Ebook. Still one of my goals.

Ohio has a website that gives information on lots of fun things to do in the state. I found this while looking for bike paths. This article describes five nice bike rides that would make great day trips.

Paper Cutz has an Etsy shop which sells note cards and prints of Cleveland and other cities. I bought some of their cards when I was at the Cleveland Flea last year. All of the designs are made from cut paper collage. Really cute stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment