Thursday, January 12, 2017

Wedding Rehearsal


I know it's kind of strange to be doing a post on the rehearsal after the wedding is over, but I just got the photos from Liz. I had a hard time narrowing them down to a few, so there are more than a few.

The bridal party waiting for instructions.

I love this one of all four of Kendall's grandparents.

Kendall and her dad. They look so much alike!

I like this one because my head is between their arms in kind of a heart shape.

We're just pretending here. But here's Mr. & Mrs. Peter Richards.

After the rehearsal, we all went to Blue Canyon for dinner.

The tables were beautiful!

We got to listen to the story of how Peter and Kendall met. It was told by Daniel and Rachel Criswell.

 Mostly Rachel.

And we got to hear from some of Peter and Kendall's friends. All of the stories were very nice.

And the evening ended with the song, "Get Me to the Church on Time" sung by one of Kendall's high school theater friends. Her dad arranged this to embarrass her. I think it worked.

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Especially the one where your head is between their arms and the last one of sweet Kendall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun night- so many memories!

    ReplyDelete