Thursday, January 5, 2017

Stuff I Like

It's time for another edition of "Stuff I Like" since I haven't done one for a long time. Here are some things around the house that I have come to love. Some more recently than others.

Crate and Barrel dish towels! These are the Red Terry Textured and Blue Terry Textured dish towels. I discovered them on Christmas day at Daniel & Heidi's house when we were doing the dishes after brunch. Where have these towels been all my life? They are extra big and extra absorbent. No other dish towel compares.

Bath & Body Works Limoncello hand soap. Katherine introduced this to me when we were on our little shopping trip in Columbus a few months ago. I bought one for myself and another one for Peter. This soap smells so refreshing. It worries me that I could not find this soap on the Bath & Body Works website. However, it was available on Amazon. Could they be discontinuing it? Hope not!

Washi Tape. This tape can be found wherever scrapbooking supplies are sold. I use it to decorate notebook pages and other things. It helps cheer up a plain white envelope.  Washi tape is very lightweight and comes in so many designs and colors.

Dark chocolate covered prunes. I've been eating prunes lately. Carolyn got me on this kick when we were in Florida last year. Regular prunes are alright, but why not add some chocolate once in awhile? These are great!

Culturelle probiotic. My doctor recommended this to me when my digestive system was acting up this summer. I've been taking it ever since. I don't know how much it helps, but with this and some changes in my diet, I have been much, much better!

Milk Glass. Every once in awhile I will stop in my favorite antique shop or resale shop nearby and look to see if any interesting milk glass has shown up. I have collected a few pieces in the past couple of years just because I like the looks of it.

You can see a few more pieces in my cupboard mixed in with other ordinary dishes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got those towels!!! They are the best!! HJR :)

    ReplyDelete