Wednesday, January 18, 2017

10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me


1) I was homecoming queen my senior year in high school.

2) I only lasted three weeks working my first job: a waitress in a fried chicken restaurant.

3) I used to sweat profusely...all the time...it was so embarrassing!

4) I once had a crush on a Cleveland Indians baseball player. It was 1978. His name was Rick Waits.

5) Snickers bars are my favorite candy. 

6) I've only had one sip of coffee my entire life.

7) I have a thing for notebooks.

8) I sucked my thumb until I was in first grade.

9) Blue cheese makes me gag.

10) I had to take the CPA exam three times before I passed all four parts.

For a previous version of Ten Facts, click here.

6 comments:

  1. Snickers are my favorite candy bar too! -DSR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only knew 3 of these things! Clearly we need to spend more time talking about the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how much you remind me of your niece Lindsay in this picture!! HJR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes when I'm around her I have to do a double take!

      Delete