Wednesday, January 18, 2017
10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me
1) I was homecoming queen my senior year in high school.
2) I only lasted three weeks working my first job: a waitress in a fried chicken restaurant.
3) I used to sweat profusely...all the time...it was so embarrassing!
4) I once had a crush on a Cleveland Indians baseball player. It was 1978. His name was Rick Waits.
5) Snickers bars are my favorite candy.
6) I've only had one sip of coffee my entire life.
7) I have a thing for notebooks.
8) I sucked my thumb until I was in first grade.
9) Blue cheese makes me gag.
10) I had to take the CPA exam three times before I passed all four parts.
For a previous version of Ten Facts, click here.