Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Essential Oils

Peter and Kendall gave me a bottle of this Serenity essential oil for Christmas. They were probably tired of me complaining about one more restless night's sleep.

The instructions say to rub a little of this oil on the bottoms of your feet before you get into bed, and you will have a wonderful night's sleep.

Well, I have been doing this since December 12, and I can say that for the past nine days, I have slept like a baby. It's crazy, I know.

How does this work? I don't know if it is the smell or the oil being absorbed into my body. By the time I've fallen asleep, I have forgotten all about putting the oil on my feet, so I don't think it is psychological in nature.

I'm just thankful I am sleeping. I will keep using this for sure!

3 comments:

  1. My sister told me there is an oil to rub on your feet that stops snoring.... I'll look into that before our next trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing! Or are you just pulling my leg?

      Delete