Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Beaver Creek Photos

 I was out shopping around the same time Daniel and Heidi were walking around exploring. Daniel had his camera, and he spotted me looking around Karin's home decorating store.

 I used Daniel's camera to take this cute photo of them in the plaza.

 Then Daniel took this cute photo of me in the same spot.

Then Heidi took this cute photo of me and Daniel!

After I went back to the condo, they continued on to some art galleries. Walt Horton did the sculpture called "Repentance" which is on a table in our family room. He died in 2010, but his son, Jessie, has carried on the sculpting business. This is a photo Daniel took of him at work.

A customer came in the shop with two French Bulldogs and let them run around the art gallery. Daniel got this really cute shot of them waiting at the door to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment