Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 Highlights

As I look back on 2016, I see that it has been a very eventful year for our family. There were some highs and some lows, but mostly highs! I'm so thankful for everything, and I feel incredibly blessed.

The year started with Peter taking a trip to Kenya. Here he is with some of his friends on an African safari.

I was finally able to get Carolyn on an airplane and we had a great trip to Naples in April.

The Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA championship!

Don and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary by taking a Mediterranean cruise.

Daniel and Heidi got married!

Katherine and Josh became first-time home owners.

Peter graduated from college and got a "real job" teaching math.

Don and I enjoyed our 6th bike trip with VBT.

The Cleveland Indians went to the World Series (and almost won...)

Peter and Kendall got married!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing year- so thankful the Lord has blessed each couple in so many ways! Here's to another year of serving a wonderful God!

    ReplyDelete