Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Savannah Bee

I

When we were in Savannah last week, one of my favorite shops was the Savannah Bee Company. We went to the River Street location before dinner one night and walked around sampling honey and looking at all their bee products.

If this shop had been in my home town, I would have purchased many items. But because my suitcase was already squeezed to the max with no room for souvenirs, I just had to hope they had a website to order online.

I went to Savannah Bee when I got home and found all the products in their online shop. I really wanted to get some of their Raw Acacia Honeycomb. They had a sample of it with some apple slices, and it was fabulous. I thought it would be fun to set that out as an appetizer during a party.

I will be sending away for a few things to give a Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment