Monday, October 3, 2016

Two-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins

Pam sent me a text the other day telling me she made some muffins with these two ingredients. She sort of lied because she added two more ingredients. But I'll forgive her because those two ingredients were optional.


I made them today, but I couldn't eat them. The look on Pam's face will tell you that they taste scrumptiously delicious. She's probably going to kill me for posting this picture!

Here's the recipe with the two main ingredients plus the two optional ingredients. They are a great fall treat! (I think).

Two-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins

1 box Betty Crocker Cinnamon Streusel Muffin Mix
1 can Pumpkin Puree
1 egg (optional)
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)

Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a muffin tin with paper cups.

Combine the can of pumpkin with the muffin mix. Add the egg and mini chocolate chips if desired. Mix until fully combined.

Fill each muffin cup 3/4 way full. Sprinkle struesel on top of each muffin. Press streusel into batter until the surface is flat (I forgot to do this part).

Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.

1 comment: