Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Newlywed Couch

Katherine and Josh got a new couch from IKEA earlier this month. It's actually a sectional. They had been living with the couch we had given Katherine when she was a junior in college until then. Katherine could not wait to get rid of it (it's actually still sitting in their dining room).

And Daniel and Heidi got some new couches a couple of weekends ago too, replacing their hand-me-down couches.

But when I saw this photo of our honeymoon couch, I had to laugh because it is worse than anything my children ever sat on. This green and yellow plaid sorry piece of furniture came from Don's college house I think. It wasn't long after this picture was taken that one of the dogs ripped the skirt right off of it while he was teething.

The couch must not have been very comfortable. Otherwise, Don and the dogs might have been sleeping on it instead of the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment