Sunday, July 17, 2016

Wedding Day

Yesterday was the big day we had been waiting for. Daniel and Heidi said their wedding vows at approximately 2:45 p.m. at Christ Community Chapel in Hudson. Here are some photos sent to me by various people.

Heidi, her mom, and Carli on their way to the church to get ready.

Heidi  with her bridesmaids right before she put on her gown.

My new daughter-in-law!

Heidi looked so beautiful in her gown. 

Photo taken by my friend Debbie Quigg, who happened to be the wedding coordinator that day at the church! Ready to walk down the aisle!

Daniel took advantage of the charge to 'kiss the bride" - I think they might have practiced this!

Mr. & Mrs. Daniel Richards -  riding in the limo party bus to the reception. 

The newlyweds on their way to Antigua.

3 comments:

  1. I love these photos! From my perspective, the wedding was perfect. These two are going to do great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finally catching up on blogs. I have to say that it was SO MUCH FUN to be Heidi and Daniel's wedding coordinator. What a wonderful day. May I also say that it is just plan strange to see Daniel getting married when I remember him as just a little boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for helping make it a great day, Debbie!

      Delete